- 169 Elk Street
- 49 South Water Street
- 500 Seneca Street
- Buffalo City Court 4th Floor Renovations
- Fluoridation System and Chlorine Scrubber Improvements Project
- LaSalle Park Shelter House & Manhattan Park Renovations
- Niagara County Water District Chemical Containment Project
- Niagara County Water District North Lagoon
- Public School #57
- Village of Albion Wastewater Plant Improvements
441 Ohio Street, LLC; a partnership between FFZ Holdings, LLC & Savarino Companies
Chaintreuil Jensen Stark Architects- Buffalo, NY
Savarino Companies is serving as Developer and General Contractor for the construction of a new free standing five level luxury residence facility adjacent to the Buffalo River within Buffalo's fast developing Ohio Street corridor.
The mixed use project will feature professional office space, 16 two bedroom/two bath and 64 one bedroom/one bath apartments. each unit has covered parking, semi-private elevator and floor to ceiling exterior glass wall with a balcony. There will be a riverside promenade along the top of foundation of the former Erie Freight House which formerly sat on the site of the project.
The project team will work with Preservation Buffalo Niagara to identify, remove and store salvageable remnants of the former Erie Freight House so that they may be re-purposed and/or reused later.
Pending required City of Buffalo approvals construction is expected to begin early in 2015 with completion to follow in the spring of 2016. The property will be managed by Savarino Properties.
PRINT THIS PAGE